The Nylon Pink Scholarship
At Nylon Pink we are passionate about healthy, beautiful skin and women's empowerment! We believe that looking and feeling your best brings out the fire in you to get out into the world and succeed.
We are passionate about giving back to the community. All of us here are college graduates and we truly believe in the value of a solid education backing you when you join the workforce. This annual scholarship is awarded to one female student.
- Please write an approximately 800 word word essay about beauty, skincare, or women's empowerment.
- We look forward to receiving applications from colleges and universities. Make sure to get parental consent if you are under 18 or still in high school.
- We would love to see your personality and creativity shine through in your writing and your essay should be inspiring and extremely helpful to the reader.
Please send in your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15th 2017
Remember to include:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mailing Address
- Article Submission
- The scholarship of $500 will be sent to the recipient one to two weeks after the deadline, December 15th, 2017
- By sending in your application, you are authorizing us to contact you.
- By applying, you are giving us the permission to use your name, college, article for any promotional purpose without payment or compensation beyond the actual scholarship amount itself.
- By applying you are giving us the permission to publish your essay on the website.
- The recipient will be responsible for any state or federal taxes associated with the reward amount.
- Incomplete applications will not be deleted.
- BONUS: All applicants will be considered to be a possible paid contributor to the website. We might even publish your article submission onto the website!
Follow & Subcribe Me